Apr 23, 2010

I'm beautiful Today


Do you know, I'm more beautiful today! Really, I'm more beautiful! More beautiful than yesterday, from yesterday again, and from yesterday, yesterday again. Let's see, my forehead is wrinkled by the mind and pain like few days ago. My lips are not pursed by the indignation and anger like yesterday. My face is no longer a full load like time passing. My body is no longer sluggish due to desperation and lost hope.

Really, I am more beautiful today! Look, my eyes lit up by the excitement. My lips split wide by a smile of sincerity. My cheeks flushed by the spirit of hope. Veins relaxed my face radiates an aura of resignation. And it makes my face was beaming. Really, I'm beautiful today!

It was a week I laughed a lot, dancing and singing, enjoying life and not let problems affect mood. Ah, lovely myself for it. It was a week I tried a lot of greeting and forgive all the brothers. And that has made me more beautiful today. It was a week I tried a little more charity on others. Now I feel beautiful in return. Already a quarter of the moon I'm trying more grateful for every gift of the Divine. And now I feel God's blessings have added to it to make me beautiful.

I'm so happy! And happy that makes me feel more beautiful course.

***

There are times when we hate ourselves. There are times when we do not like what we do. There are times when we make mistakes. There are times when we collapsed in pain. There are times when we are drowning in grief. There are times when we do not understand why life goes not as we imagine. There are times when the going gets heavy so we are feeling. Until our attitude was carried away by feelings.

Until we take a step without consideration. Action taken was a spontaneous reaction. A result that remains then only regret and deeper slump. And do thee? All of that would cause the appearance and look like we are getting worse.

So be happy when we can get through the days like that with elegance. When we could not help myself toward something that we want. When we can face all problems peacefully.

When we managed to conquer the disaster and the barriers causing grief. Life is not running as we want, because it is past time that does not meneyenangkan is a happy thing. For example, I was a very emotional. Is happy for me when in many ways lately I can dampen my emotions.

And it makes me feel beautiful. I am a very expressive, so that any feelings that are stored in the liver would appear clearly on body language. So really happy when in many ways then I can hide the real feelings and can still look stable.

And really, I feel more beautiful because of it. It is fun when I did not panic, though originally I was an easy to panic. So really fun, when I can control all the emotions, thoughts and feelings so successfully overcome the self. How happy when we beat ourselves. When I can do it, then this is the biggest achievement of my life.

Until then the failure we have been through is nothing in vain. As long as we do not lose the lessons of the failures we experience, all that would be evidence of learning the history of life. Prophet said, actually the best is not a Muslim who never make mistakes, but they are every time you make a mistake admit it, accept it and then tried to get up to fix it, again and again. No need no heartache, there is no need really disappointed because for a Muslim everything is fine, as long as he is grateful to each get pleasure and patient when calamity strikes.

Therefore, proudly tell you, I'm more beautiful today. Are you also? Hey, do not forget, remind me if you see me worse tomorrow!


Azimah Rahayu
azi_75@yahoo.com

No comments: